In “La Rosaleda” we have a training course at intermediate level which started from the school year 2007/2008. We have completed five years of bilinguism: TÉCNICOS EN SERVICIOS EN RESTAURACIÓN-INGLÉS.
Five classes have already achieved their degrees which are about 200 students.
These students have studied the following bilingual modules during the two courses:
- Basic operations in bar-cafeteria (288 hours):
- Communication techniques in catering (64 horas)
- Inglés (160 horas)
- Bilingual labour training and guidance (96 hours)
- Bilingual service in bar / cafe (105 hours)
- Gastronomy (84 hours)
- Bilingual Enterprise and entrepreneurship (84 hours)
- Independent Study (63 hours)
These modules represent a total of 784 hours in English which is nearly 40% of the whole numbers of hours (2000hours).
The students have participated in many different Educational Projects. For example:
- English breakfast: innovative projects where students and teachers share space and time together at “Break Time”. Students serve an English breakfast and teachers from the High School ask for their breakfast in English. It has been served during all these five years.
- GUACALEDA ICE-CREAM: a Comenius Regio Project developed for two years. Students made the marketing campaign of the Ice-cream with a huge success.